Monday, February 11, 2013

Going to Italy is Always a Good Idea

Going to Italy is always a good idea

Private Charters with Exclusive Cruises

Amalfi Coast, Capri, Ischia, Naples, Sorrento and the Cilento Coast

Many of you have worked with me in the past when planning a luxury, private, group trip or special event for your clients on the Amalfi Coast. I am happy to announce that I am now Communications Director for Exclusive Cruises. We live life the Italian way- full of love, laughter and passion. We run Exclusive Cruises the American way- with precision, professionalism and attention to detail. We find the perfect balance between the two cultures and I am proud to represent Exclusive Cruises.
Please contact me directly and I am happy to provide details, boat and excursion information. 
I caught the sunset while on Li Galli Islands, off the coast of Positano
The Rio Blu,our 32 foot speedboat. Modern, safe and fuel efficiant, it is ideal for a cruise around Capri.
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
LinkedIn
LinkedIn
Copyright © *2012* *Exclusive Cruises*, All rights reserved.
 *Luxury and private charters along the Amalfi Coast and Capri*

Our address is:
*www.exclusivecruises.it|*

No comments:

Post a Comment